24 Jul 10 Reasons To Use QuickBooks
10 Reasons To Use QuickBooks
- It helps save time on bookkeeping and paperwork. It automatically handles some of the easy bookkeeping tasks, saving you time and making your day easier.
- Reports are very easy to generate and customize. You will always be able to see where you are business wise. No need to worry about the health of your business, it’s readily accessible.
- The price. QuickBooks is affordable no matter the size of your business. Accounting software can be costly and cumbersome, QuickBooks is neither.
- Room to grow. Are you looking to expand your business? QuickBooks can help you provide all necessary documentation when trying to establish a business loan or line of credit. QuickBooks can generate a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flow in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Customizable. If you can imagine it, QuickBooks can do it. They are always expanding the product to cater to different industries such as health care, contractors and non-profit organizations. An affordable accounting software that can be tailored to your needs!
- Peace of mind. QuickBooks is a very stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses use QuickBooks as their accounting software. Their support is top notch as well!
- Communication. QuickBooks shares information with over 100 other business applications. This not only saves you time, it also reduces the possibility of mistakes being made.
- Online Payments. Who wouldn’t like to receive their money faster? With QuickBooks you can receive online payments by sending an e-mail an invoice or statement. Wih QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can quickly pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. Easier for both parties!
- Accept credit cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards easily. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means no need to re-key information. Your customers can choose between Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Pay your own bills online. Your current bank account can be set up through QuickBooks, then you can begin paying your bills online! No envelopes, stamps or paper checks! You will also be able to download your monthly statement from a participating bank for easier reconciliation!